Cramp Cream 80 ml
Formulated with natural plant based ingredients, Cramp Cream eases period cramps instantly, lasts up to 3 hours and can be reapplied as needed. It is a natural anti-spasmodic and anti-inflammatory that addresses period pain at the root cause, making it an excellent alternative to traditional pain killers.
- Period/Menstrual pain
- Sore breasts/chest
- Leg and back pain
- Muscle Soreness
- Muscle Cramps
- Joint Stiffness (Arthritis)
Experience 10 plant based ingredients chosen for their pain relieving and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Wintergreen: Known for its analgesic (pain relieving) properties.
- Camphor Bark: Provides a cooling sensation and helps reduce inflammation, offering relief from cramps.
- Arnica Flower: Known for its anti-inflammatory properties, it helps reduce pain and swelling.
- Castor Oil: Contains ricinoleic acid, which has pain relieving and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Calendula: Helps soothe muscle contractions and reduce inflammation
- Chamomile: Known for it's calming effects.
- Geranium: Assists in relieving muscle tension and promoting relaxation.
- Marjoram Flower: Known for its analgesic and antispasmodic properties, it helps relieve muscle cramps and pain.
- Cypress: Helps improve circulation and reduce fluid retention, providing relief from menstrual cramps.
- Clove Leaf: Contains eugenol, which acts as a natural pain reliever.
Apply Cramp Cream generously on any (external) area of your body for instant relief lasting up to 3 hours.
Invigorating wintergreen essential oil provides a mood lift, while calming chamomile and clove help ground the senses.
Artificial Fragrance Free.
Powered by plant medicine
- SMSamantha M.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoHappy Happy Happy!!!
I have adenomyosis and my boss suggested I try her cream one day while away for meetings. I almost cried! Within minutes my pain was gone and I was able to last the rest of the day! I have NEVER bought something so fast! Thank you so much for this cream!
- TTVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoFibroid Relief
I have a very painful fibroid and need to take 2 different painkillers round the clock to function. I have found the cramp cream to help ease some of the aching, tenderness, and pain during my period. It’s definitely not enough on its own, but has provided noticeable relief. I would say it takes the edge off and acts as a sidekick to my painkillers much like my heating pad. When I’ve had light cramping, the cramp cream has knocked it out completely, allowing me to take a break from pills. If you are experiencing pain, this is worth trying!
- SSarahVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoWorks quickly, lasts a long time.
I used to max out on ibuprofen every day of my period, and it only got less and less effective. I applied this first thing in the morning, and it got to work within 1 minute of application. In less than 5 minutes I was up walking around, which is usually a huge, painful ordeal when I'm cramping. The effect lasts for a few hours, as well, and I didn't use much (thin layer on 2 fingertips - a little goes a long way). It also smells nice, not overpowering like a lot of other muscle creams I've tried.
I tried this and the Moodshine tea in a sort of desperate, "sure, I'll try anything at this point" kind of way, and I'm unbelievably thankful I did. I don't feel like I have to shut down and be miserable for the whole day, and I can just LIVE.
- JJJan J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoImpressed so far!
I’ve only used it once as I received it at the tail end of my last period. It was also a mild cramp day. I was sceptical but figured I’d try it anyways. Amazing! No pain in about 5 minutes. Lasted about 3 hours. I’m curious how it will work for me on my more painful days. I’m hopeful!
- HCHilary C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoAmazing
I'm so impressed with this cream! I was skeptical as nothing has ever eased my endometriosis pain, but I rubbed this on and I was pain free and able to stand again within 15 minutes!