Leads the omnichannel seasonal marketing strategy, planning, and execution for Somedays. This role ensures that the brand and product ideas are powerfully brought to life across all major touch points, in order to grow brand awareness, acquire new customers, drive traffic/conversion, and deepen the emotional connection consumers experience with the brand. The goal of this role is to develop and lead a marketing team.
- Lead the omnichannel seasonal marketing strategy, planning, and implementation, ensuring that the brand and product ideas are powerfully brought to life across all major brand touch points.
- Manage brand + product calendar to ensure team members are planning for and activating against key product launches.
- Uphold the brand vision and standards, ensuring the visual aesthetic and tone of voice are consistently communicated across all touch points
- Collaborate with Somedays leadership on the execution and launch of brand partnerships and collaborations.
- Manage Someday's social media platforms, schedule content and coordinate the brand’s digital marketing strategy.
- Develop an outreach strategy to connect with local and international influencers, writers, and publishers.
- Draft email newsletters and craft headlines and copy that engage our subscribers and incentivize site traffic and conversions.
- Play an integral role in identifying big brand and product ideas for every season.
- Create reports on marketing performance and create a strategy to optimize all channels, including social media, paid media, email marketing and more.
The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial self-starter who is resourceful, detail-oriented and organized. You are passionate about creating content and storytelling using several different platforms.
- Has experience in building and directing a marketing team. 2-4yr
- Education or experience in marketing, business, media communications or a related field. Preference for experience in the wellness community.
- Minimum two years of relevant/related marketing experience (such as a blog/copywriter, editor, creative producer, etc.)
- High proficiency in social media strategy and management
- Some experience in content creation or production management.
- A keen eye on influencers, press, up and coming brands, and potential collaborators
- Able to work independently and take initiative while also being an effective team player.
- Superior organization and coordination skills with a proven attention to detail.
*Please note that this is a full-time role, based out of Vancouver, BC, but we are open to a remote position.
Starting at $70,000, increasing based on experience.
- Flexible remote working schedule.
- Comprehensive health benefits, inclusive of dental, paramedical, and disability insurance.
- Free product and sharable discounts.
If you are interested in joining the Somedays team, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a brief explanation of why you're interested in the role!