Cramp Cream 300 ml
Formulated with natural plant based ingredients, Cramp Cream eases period cramps instantly, lasts up to 3 hours and can be reapplied as needed. It is a natural anti-spasmodic and anti-inflammatory that addresses period pain at the root cause, making it an excellent alternative to traditional pain killers.
- Period/Menstrual pain
- Sore breasts/chest
- Leg and back pain
- Muscle Soreness
- Muscle Cramps
- Joint Stiffness (Arthritis)
Experience 10 plant based ingredients chosen for their pain relieving and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Wintergreen: Known for its analgesic (pain relieving) properties.
- Camphor Bark: Provides a cooling sensation and helps reduce inflammation, offering relief from cramps.
- Arnica Flower: Known for its anti-inflammatory properties, it helps reduce pain and swelling.
- Castor Oil: Contains ricinoleic acid, which has pain relieving and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Calendula: Helps soothe muscle contractions and reduce inflammation
- Chamomile: Known for it's calming effects.
- Geranium: Assists in relieving muscle tension and promoting relaxation.
- Marjoram Flower: Known for its analgesic and antispasmodic properties, it helps relieve muscle cramps and pain.
- Cypress: Helps improve circulation and reduce fluid retention, providing relief from menstrual cramps.
- Clove Leaf: Contains eugenol, which acts as a natural pain reliever.
Apply Cramp Cream generously on any (external) area of your body for instant relief lasting up to 3 hours.
Invigorating wintergreen essential oil provides a mood lift, while calming chamomile and clove help ground the senses.
Artificial Fragrance Free.
Powered by plant medicine
- MSMichelle S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayMiracle in a bottle
First time I haven’t had pain during a period. How is this possible? Love the product and will tell all my friends! Thank you.
- KFKatie F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoLove!!
I love this cream! It helped so much during my cycle and ovulation to ease the pain, I have PCOS and this is something I will be keeping in my bag of tricks!
- HHannahVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoMiracle Cream
I was recommended this cream by a nurse. I have suffered excruciating periods for a decade and the only thing that has helped was birth control. Needless to say, I was quite skeptical that this cream would do anything for me, but I was happily wrong. It doesn’t completely prevent painful surges, but for small-medium surges it provides instant relief. With a bit of breathing and stretching it’s been a great help for managing pain. Better than any pain med I’ve tried. So grateful for this product.